- 1 5.6oz Yakisoba Noodle package
- 1lb grilled chicken breast, cut into 1/4in strips
- 1/3 head Napa cabbage, cut into 1/2in strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4in strips
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 Serrano pepper - diced
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1Tbsp oyster sauce
Heat 1 TBS oil over high heat in a wok. When the oil begins to shimmer, remove the noodles from the package, pull them apart and place in the wok. A little water may need to be added to help separate the noodles. Remove the noodles from the wok and set aside.
Reheat the wok over high heat and add 1 Tbsp stir the garlic, ginger, and Serrano pepper into the wok and sauté until aromatic. Add the Napa cabbage and red bell pepper; stir frying until tender. Note: It is important not to overload the wok with vegetables as this increases the cooking time. If required, break the ingredients into multiple batches.
Move vegetables to one side and add the chicken and noodles to the open side. Cover the chicken and noodles with vegetables and add remaining ingredients. Cook until chicken and noodles are heated through, stir to combine.