- Output: 300 Lumen (maximum)
- Light Modes: High, Medium, Low, SOS Flashing
- Run Time: 30 days (low), 32 hrs (high)
- Beam Distance: 7 meters
- Water Resistance: IP x 4
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters
- Height x Diameter: 7.2" x 3.75"
- Weight (w/ batteries): 1.13 lb
- Power Source: 3 D batteries
- MSRP: $49.99
We picked up the UST 30 Day Lantern up from our local sporting goods store a back in 2013, more or less on a whim. We had grown tired of our old/heavy/big led lanter and were looking for something that had enough output to illuminate camp but could be dimmed so as not to blind oneself when using it in a tent. The 30 Day Lantern seemed to fit our needs and has since lived in the back of our 4Runner, traveling with us on every adventure since then. The old adage, 'Big things come in small packages', rings true with this lantern. The whopping 300 lumens produced is staggering and we have used the 30 Day Lantern as the sole source of camp light on all of our camping trips since purchase.