Sun Oven Chicken Curry
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 12 oz Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 15.5 oz can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15.5 oz can coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
Wash potatoes, cauliflower, and chickpeas placing in individual zipper bags.
Preheat Global Sun Oven and enamelware pot to 275*F. Combine chicken, potatoes, chicken broth, coconut milk, and spices in pot, stir to combine and cover. Cook for 2-1/2 hours. Add cauliflower and chickpeas, stir to combine and cover. Cook for an addition 1 hour or until cauliflower is tender. Salt to taste, and serve over basmati rice.